Published on July 28th, 20140
5 Ways to Get a Real Meal This Summer
But how do you know the food’s the real deal? The item you are paying more for on the menu may not be what you think it is. Here’s some guidance when going out to eat this summer (Click phrases in bold to read full story):
- Ask Questions Before You Order — For when a trout is not a trout.
- Tread Carefully with Trendy Foods — For when beefy claims fall short.
- Know What’s Behind the Marketing Claims — For when the hook isn’t “natural.”
- Stick to the Burger and Fries — For when fast food gets religious.
- Measure Twice, Cut Once — For when a “footlong” needs another inch.
Now go out and enjoy those lobster rolls, burgers and beers that help make the season great.