Who Can You Complain to in Connecticut?

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Assistance Unit
450 Columbus Blvd, Ste. 901
Hartford, CT 06103

(860) 808-5420

To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑