Great Value 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
Early 2016: In February and March 2016, multiple class-action lawsuits were filed against Walmart for allegedly deceptively labeling Great Value 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese as containing 100% grated parmesan cheese when the product actually contains significant quantities of fillers, such as cellulose derived from wood pulp. To read some of the complaints, click on the case information below.
- Costoso et al v. Wal-mart Stores, Inc. d/b/a Great Value, Case No. 16-cv-1162, E. D. NY.
- Cruz et al v. Walmart Store, Inc., Case No. 16-cv-80382, S. D. FL.
- Ducorsky et al v. Wal-mart Stores, Inc., Case No. 16-cv1571, S. D. NY.
- Jones et al v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Case No. 16-cv-1135, E. D. PA.
- Manfredi et al v. Wal-mart Stores, Inc., Case No. 16-cv-612, S. D. TX.
- Moschetta et al v. Wal-mart Stores, Inc. d/b/a Great Value, Case No. 16-cv-1377, S. D. NY.
For more information about other class-action lawsuits filed against Walmart and TINA.org’s coverage of the company, click here.