Who Can You Complain to in Idaho?

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
954 West Jefferson, 2nd Floor
Boise, ID 83720

(208) 334-2424/(800)432-3545

To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑