- Guides and Other Information
- FTC Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
- Weight-Loss Advertising: An Analysis of Current Trends, A Report of the Staff of the Federal Trade Commission
- FTC Consumer Information: Investment Risks
- FTC Guide Concerning the Use of the Word “Free” and Similar Representations
- Federal Trade Commission v. Bronson Partners, LLC, et al.
- Federal Trade Commission v. Silueta Distributors, Inc.
- In the Matter of Indigo Investment Systems, Inc. and Frank Alphonso
- Federal Trade Commission v. Green Millionaire, LLC, et al.
- In the Matter of Ganley Ford West
- In the Matter of Timonium Chrysler, Inc., d/b/a Don White’s Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- Press Releases
MARYLAND STATE LAWS
- Maryland’s Consumer Protection Act
- Maryland’s Trade Regulation
SECURITIES & EXCHANGE COMMISSION
- Investment Advisers Advertising Rule (17 CFR 275.206(4)-1)
- SEC definition of “Investment Adviser” (15 USC § 80b-2(a)(11))
- Lowe v. Securities and Exchange Commission
- SEC No-Action Letter sent to Denver Investment Advisors, Inc.
- SEC No-Action Letter sent to New York Investors Group, Inc.
- Jan. 30, 2014 Press Release: SEC Charges N.Y.-Based Money Manager and Firm for Misleading Advertisements
- SEC Order In the Matter of Navigator Money Management, Inc. and Mark A. Grimaldi