No Need to Pay for a Government Refund

May 18th, 2012

This postcard advertises a supposed government job opportunity. Unfortunately, this job is not actually with the government but with a third party that helps to process Federal Housing Administration refund applications for a fee.  However, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development website says: “You do not need to pay another person or firm to assist you in collecting your refund or share payment. If you need help with this form, call our support center at (800) 697-6967 or email us at”

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Back to Top ↑
  • Recent Ad Alerts

  • Sign Up for E-mail Updates

  • Please Note: Ad Alerts are intended to warn consumers about false and deceptive ads, as well as ads that, although not necessarily deceptive, should be viewed with caution.