Mayweather vs. McGregor Fight
- Daas v. Neulion, Inc. and Zuffa, LLC
- Ferrandini v. Zuffa, LLC and Showtime Networks, Inc., UFC
- Park v. Zuffa, LLC and Neulion, Inc.
- Riley v. Zuffa, LLC and Neulion, Inc.
- Vance v. Showtime Networks Inc. and Showtime Digital Inc.
August/September 2017: Two false advertising class-action lawsuits have been filed against Showtime alleging that its live stream of the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor fight in HD on its app failed to meet the advertised representations. The complaints, which were filed in August and September 2017, allege that Showtime’s system was not able to stream the fight in HD and viewers faced problems accessing the stream, error messages, grainy videos, and delays. To learn more about all of the allegations in each complaint, click on the links below.