Who Can You Complain to in Minnesota?

Office of Minnesota Attorney General
445 Minnesota Street
Suite 1400
St. Paul, MN 55101-2131

(651) 296-3353/(800) 657-3787


To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑