Who Can You Complain to in Nebraska?

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
2115 State Capitol
Lincoln, NE 68509

(800) 727-6432


To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑