New Hampshire

Who Can You Complain to in New Hampshire?

Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau
Office of the Attorney General
33 Capitol Street
Concord, NH 03301

(603) 271-3643
Consumer Protection: 1-888-468-4454 or 603-271-3641


To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑