North Dakota

Who Can You Complain to in North Dakota?

North Dakota Attorney General
Consumer Protection and Antitrust Division
600 E. Boulevard Ave Dept. 125
Bismarck ND 58505

(701) 328-3404

To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑