Rhode Island

Who Can You Complain to in Rhode Island?

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Unit
150 South Main Street
Providence, RI 02903

(401) 274-4400

E-mail: contactus@riag.ri.gov


To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑