Published on November 12th, 20140
9 Ways Shady Investment Dealings Target Your Wallet
- Glowing testimonials.
- Graphs that tout tremendous growth.
- Claims of investing secrets revealed.
- Again, claims of investing secrets revealed.
- Opportunities to trade someone else’s money.
- Offers that advertise a “free” amount of anything.
- Offers that advertise a “simple” approach to investing.
- Sites that guarantee your satisfaction.
- Get-rich-quick pitches.
Before committing any money, have a big think about the pluses and minuses of the offers, read the fine print, and only invest in products you comfortably understand. Also, it doesn’t hurt to get a second opinion from a trusted source. The more you go it alone, the more you may be susceptible to one of the above marketing ploys.