South Dakota

Who Can You Complain to in South Dakota?

Office of the Attorney General
Division of Consumer Protection
1302 E Hwy 14, Suite 3
Pierre, SD 57501-8503

(605) 773-4400/(800) 300-1986


To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑