How TINA.org Readers Ruled in 2014
December 29th, 2014
In the last 12 months, you alerted us to a plethora of problematic advertising and we in turn alerted others. The subjects ran the gamut from grapefruit to Halloween costumes to database software.
Here are just some of the headlines you helped us create this year:
- Del Monte ’10 Grapefruit’ Claim is the Pits
- FindCostume.com: A Horror Story in Halloween Shopping
- Data Boss: A Collector of False Guarantees?
- How Car Dealerships Get You to Come on Down
- This Airline’s Free Checked Bag Offer Carries a Price
- Did Miller Just Say It Invented Light Beer?
- Whose Choice Is It at Choice Hotels?
- Best Buy Attempts to Make Good Following Mobile Site Snafu
- ‘Breaking Medicare’ with a Back Brace?
- State Officials Investigating Bob’s Discount Furniture
So thank you, readers. And please continue to keep us in the loop on the deceptive advertising you come across in 2015.