Who Can You Complain to in Washington?

Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection Division
800 5th Ave, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA 98104-3188

(800) 551-4636/(206) 464-6684

Email: csu@atg.wa.gov


To file a complaint online, click here.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The chief law enforcement official in each one of the 50 states; also refers to the person heading the federal government’s Justice Department

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑